The unique design of the STUDOR® MINI-VENT® provides plumbing ventilation to prevent the loss of water seals in traps without the need for costly roof penetration and vent piping.
- Can be used as an individual, branch, circuit or stack vent
- Fits 1 1/2" and 2" pipe sizes
- Will vent up to 160 DFUs on a branch
- Will vent up to 24 DFUs on stack
- Expands architectural design limits
- Reduces the number of fire-stopping applications
- Exclusive vermin protection system
- Limited lifetime warranty for replacement of defective valves
- Residential or Commercial Use
- ANSI/ASSE 1051, ANSI/ASSE 1050, NSF 14, Warnock Hersey
|Product Description||Product Code #||Units/Case||Lbs./Case|
|1 1/2" or 2" PVC Adapter||20341||6||3|
|1 1/2" or 2" ABS Adapter||20340||6||3|
|1 1/2" or 2" PVC Adapter||20301||24||11|
|1 1/2" or 2" ABS Adapter||20300||24||11|
|1 1/2" or 2" PVC Adapter||20305||40||10|
|1 1/2" or 2" ABS Adapter||20336||40||10|
* The X-Pack is the MINI-VENT® with hang tag.
For general planning and installation, we recommend the use of the information contained on the specification sheet for the Mini-Vent. The information is based on national standards, plumbing codes and the Hunter curve.