Simplify drainage and waste venting with the air admittance valve designed specifically for chemical waste systems.
The unique design of the STUDOR® CHEM-VENT™ provides plumbing ventilation to prevent the loss of water seals in traps within chemical waste systems.
- Can be installed in chemical waste systems when the system is designed by a design professional
- WARNING!! STUDOR CHEM-VENT cannot be installed in applications where vented fumes are required to pass through biological and/or chemical filters before being released to the atmosphere.
- Will vent up to 6 DFUs
- Exclusive vermin protection system
- Expands architectural design limits
- Manufactured from Flame Retardant Polypropylene conforming to ASTM D-4101
- The Sch 40 dimensions of the valve tail piece allows direct mounting on any fusion or MJ fitting
- Through the use of readily available adapters, the valve can also be connected to CPVC, glass and Duriron® systems (designer to check for chemical comparability)
- Limited lifetime warranty for replacement of defective valves
- Commercial Use
- NSF 14, (In Revision) ASSE 1049 Performance requirements for individual and branch type AAV’s for Chemical Drainage Systems
For general planning and installation, we recommend the use of the information contained on the specification sheet for the Chem-Vent. The information is based on national standards, plumbing codes and the Hunter curve.